Potential Greenhouse Wedding Add-Ons
1. Twinkle Lights inside venue
2. Bon Fire Pit
-This would include wood and a staff person to set up/clean up/man the fire throughout the reception
3. Up-lighting Package
-The couple has a choice of color
4. Zao Island Trailer Prop (the teal one that can be used for late night food, etc.)
5. Champagne Toast
–This includes champagne and a plastic champagne glassper person
6. Coffee Bar
-This includes coffee, coffee cups, sugar, creamer, stirrers and straws
7. Photobooth Mirror
-This includes use of photobooth mirror, photo paper and props
8. Specialty Cocktail OR Island Margarita inside the venue-
-This includes one specialty drink or margarita on the rocks in a canister plus glasses
9. The Boathouse for bridal suite- access for 2 hours prior to ceremony to get ready and no bartender/alcohol—Bridal party & Bride/groom only (Simply a place to just hang out and chill)
-We would need to provide a staff person to be inside The Boathouse while people are in there
10. The Boathouse for bridal suite- access for 2 hours prior to ceremony with bartender and a specialty cocktail or an island margarita in a canister (made with wine-based liquor)
– The bartender would serve drinks, keep the boat clean, handle the trash and keep people in line.
– Would we need to ask the security guard to come in early if people are drinking before the ceremony?
11. The Boathouse rental for the entire reception without bartender (5 hours)
-No alcohol provided- guests would just hang out on the boat (they might bring cegars for a cegar bar).
-We would need a staff person on the boat to make sure everyone stayed in line, to collect trash and to keep the boat clean.
-The security guard would need to float between the venue and The Boathouse to make sure everyone stayed in line.
12. The Boathouse rental for the entire reception with bartender (5 hours) and a specialty cocktail Or the Island Margarita on the rocks provided in a canister (made with wine-based liquor)
-The bartender would stay on site to serve drinks, collect trash, keep the boat clean and to keep people in line.
– The security guard would need to float between the venue and The Boathouse to make sure everyone was staying in line.
Horse Prairie Hill Cermony Location:
Liquor and Beer Packages – I would suggest that we pick 3-4 specialty drinks that the couples can choose from vs. letting them select whatever they want. That way, we can pick cocktails that are cost effective to make and simple enough to make. Also, we probably want to selectcocktails that are light in color just in case a bridesmaid/groomsmen spills on themselves before the ceremony. (Just a thought!)